who we are
FEBA, a member of FEBC (Far East Broadcasting Company), is an interdenominational media ministry, whose sole purpose is to share the Good News of Jesus Christ to the world through radio, the internet, and emerging technologies. Currently, FEBA/FEBC’s global ministry network supports and operates more than 149 FM/AM stations in 50 countries which produce programs in more than 141 ethnic languages. In addition, we also have multi-media studios located in key locations around the world with the core focus of producing engaging content for use across different communication platforms. Our mission is to broadcast the Gospel of Jesus Christ to people around the world isolated by economic, educational, geographic, political, and religious barriers. Many of these “forgotten people” of society are in countries with tremendous political and cultural opposition to the gospel and therefore limited access to Christian resources.
WE INSPIRE PEOPLE TO FOLLOW CHRIST THROUGH MEDIA
Our mission is to broadcast the Gospel of Jesus Christ to people around the world isolated by economic, educational, geographic, political, and religious barriers. Many of these “forgotten people” of society are in countries with tremendous political and cultural opposition to the gospel and therefore limited access to Christian resources.
OUR GREAT PASSION
“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Matthew 28:19-20 (NIV)
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and that He will personally return in power and glory.
- That for the salvation of lost and sinful men and women, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential.
- Christian baptism is done in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit and is commanded of all who repent and believe on Jesus Christ as Saviour. It represents having died with Christ and being raised with Him to walk in newness of life. It is a public declaration of faith in a crucified, buried, and risen Saviour.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by who’s indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved into the resurrection of life, and they that are lost into the resurrection of damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.