Event Details

FEBC Thailand International  – WEEKLY SUMMARY: FEBC Thailand has reached a new milestone, receiving over 18,000 listener responses, in comparison to 13,000 in the previous year. 75% of these responses consist of phone calls and the other 25% derive from correspondences received from the Bible course. In addition to this, more than 12,000 radios were distributed. The team in Thailand are also receiving positive responses from their newly updated Android app which now includes radio programming in 16 ethnic languages. This advancement is a crucial aspect in effectively sharing the gospel in Thailand. Join us in prayer this week for team members and listeners from FEBC Thailand!