Event Details

FEBC Kazakhstan – WEEKLY SUMMARY: FEBC Kazakhstan produces local programs in the Kazakh language from their main studio in Almaty. These programs are broadcasted through their online radio platform, www.nazar.fm. Their goal remains to establish two major FM stations in Almaty and Astana. Their programs are 60% evangelical and the remaining 40% focuses on community development. Join us in prayer this week for FEBC Kazakhstan.